Pete: There are five different types of chairs in this hotel room.
Ben: That's way too many chairs for one room!
Ben: That's way too many chairs for one room!
This is what I feel like! I'm trying to find something to fill up this space in our living room and can't pick anything to save my life.
I've got several issues... the tv will eventually be hung on the wall so that side will look very different. I don't want to cover up the plantation shutters too much (which is why I'm not looking at couches or loveseats). I also don't want the chairs to stick out too far in the room since its not a huge living room. Here's the wall that needs chairs (that rocking chair thing is being replaced):

SO. Given all that and the number of chairs out there in the world, I need help. PLEASE tell me which chairs you'd like to see/sit in if you were at my house :)




i think i like everett+ottoman??? or 2 slipper chairs.. ahh!
ReplyDelete