Really easy plus its from Cooking Light. The recipe says each serving (1 thin sliced pork chop) has 272 calories.
ingredients
1 slice white (I substituted wheat) bread, pulsed into breadcrumbs using a food processor
1/4 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
1 tbs chopped fresh sage
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 tbs prepared mustard
2 large egg whites beaten
4 thinly sliced boneless pork loin chops
1 1/2 tbs canola oil
Set up a breading station: 1st plate with flour, mustard and egg whites in the 2nd plate and the breadcrumbs, cheese, sage, salt and pepper. Dredge chops one at a time first in flour, shaking off excess, then in the egg mixture, allowing excess to drip off, and finally into the breadcumb mixture. Repeat with remaining pork chops. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add oil to pan, swirl to coat. Cook pork 3 minutes on each side until done. (I actually found mine to be undercooked at that time so I put all 4 into a 300 degree oven for another 10 minutes to keep finish the cooking process.)
No comments:
Post a Comment