Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cookies & Cream Bark

I made my sister this cookies & cream bark as part of her birthday gift. Its a really easy treat to make!


Adapted from Martha Stewart Living magazine:

about 1 lb. total your choice of chocolates (I used 2/3 semi-sweet and 1/3 white)
12-15 oreos, mixed use

Cover a 9 x 13 baking sheet with parchment paper.
Crush about 2/3 of the oreos. Set aside. Break the remaining oreos in half/quarters. Set aside.
Melt the chocolates (separate bowls if using different types). I used the microwave method - cut chocolate into pieces and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring each time, until melted. Pour the crushed oreos into bowl/bowls of melted chocolate and stir well. Spoon chocolates onto baking sheet (alternate flavors) and swirl to make a marbled pattern. (Smooth the mixture out as thin as you prefer.) Drop remaining oreos on top. Place baking sheet into refrigerator until hard. Crack into pieces and serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment