Friday, February 4, 2011

MIA

I've been so MIA in life lately due to this little tiny project at work that has completely consumed me the past few weeks. Good news is that it will be complete Monday at noon! Sadly, I planned to spend Saturday baking goodies for the cupcake party but that adventure will have to be put on hold in order to get work finished by the Monday deadline. I'll just have to make them another day and pick something up for the party :(

Also causing some craziness is what people in Dallas are referring to as wintergeddon, snowgate, snowpocalypse... one guy at work actually used the phrase "storm of the century" (you get the idea). Basically we had a winter storm the busiest week I've had at work and the week super bowl madness in town. This made getting to work very difficult this week as the work had to get done and we weren't able to take any real snow days to relax with no work. I was lucky enough to be stuck at my house today because of this...


Thankfully I didn't have to try to drive in this but got to work at home, get a lot done since it was quiet here and stay warm!

I'm so looking forward to next week where I can relax a little!

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't really been paying attention to all the snow craziness in Dallas until recently. So crazy!! Glad you finally got to enjoy a snow day :)We were all prepped to get up to 5 inches, but didn't see a singly flurry, just ice... figures!! Your house is beautiful!!! You need to post some pictures of the inside, missy!!

    ReplyDelete