I made this Giada recipe for a change from jarred spaghetti sauce. (Marinara sauce is actually really easy.) I made regular meatballs using extra lean turkey meat. I have made these meatballs before and wasn't in love with them so I stuck to the simpler version (basically not going the extra step with forming the meatball around a piece of smoked mozzarella).
Mike likes a lot of sauce so this recipe didn't make enough actual sauce to cover the meatballs and pasta we had. I'd recommend an extra half to doubling the recipe for the amount of meatballs produced from a pound of meat and a pound of pasta.
One thing I love about this recipe is the fresh parsley in the meatballs!
You can also check out the pre-edited version of our kitchen. Look at all the extra space I have now!
random note-amatriciana is one of my favorite sounding words in italian. ha!
ReplyDeletelooooove and envy all your kitchen space!!!