Monday, January 18, 2010

Glee!

I love the show Glee. It cracks me up and let's face it, I love shows where people spontaneously burst into song. As I listen to the soundtrack (thanks Jen!), I sadly remember the show won't be back to finish the season until April!


Also, if you know me, you know that I never plan for Halloween. I'm usually scrambling at the last moment for a costume and half of the time, I end up in regular clothes. However, this year... there just might be a brunette Emma Pillsbury costume in my future. Germ-free gloves included.
aaa

2 comments:

  1. That is such a good costume idea!! I can see you doing that very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love Glee!!!!! Love the costume idea for Halloween too. :)

    Random fun fact: Mark Salling went to my HS and is in all of my yearbooks.

    ReplyDelete