Friday, November 5, 2010

Thanksgiving Prep

Sorry I've been a little M.I.A. with my posting. We're in the middle of a big, unorganized, part-painted, part-primed house so my kitchen isn't completely available to me for cooking new things! I'm only making stand-by recipes and getting yummy things out of the freezer I made in advance of the wedding/honeymoon/move (chicken and sausage gumbo, chili, and red beans).


In light of not having new recipes of my own work for anyone to check out - I've put together a list of yummy things I've been seeing online about Thanksgiving! (which is only 20 days away)


Appetizer - Stuffed Mushrooms from Giada de Laurentiis
Turkey - Simple Roast Turkey from Epicurious
Dressing - Cornbread Dressing with Sausage and Apples from The Pioneer Woman
Side - Roasted New Potatoes with Red Onion, Garlic and Pancetta from Epicurious
Side - Green Bean Casserole from Alton Brown
Bread - Cloverleaf Rolls from Epicurious
Dessert - Pecan Squares from Barefoot Contessa


I am hosting Thanksgiving again... but this time at our house! We're doing something nontraditional but will be delish all the same. I'll post the menu, recipes and pics after Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment