Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The next 67 days.

Thanks to any and all (basically daily) communication I receive from either the knot or Bed Bath and Beyond, I'm reminded that the big day is 67 days away. Meaning, honeymoon in 78 days. Meaning, house shopping in 84 days. (Think I'm excited much?)


Now - the to-do list for the big day and honeymoon is big. Not unachievable but big all the same. And while all this is going on, I can't lose sight of all the other GREAT things going on in the next 90 days or so. So, after reviewing my calendars (yes, plural) I've come up with a "short" list of things I'm eagerly anticipating...



  1. Couples shower + family visit this weekend
  2. Birthdays - MANY - Kelley, Maren, Kristin, Sonja, Ann, Paige, Kaili and finally baby Grace (almost within 90 days so I'm counting her anyway - its the big ONE!)
  3. Bachelorette weekend
  4. Jen's bon voyage
  5. Cuban cooking class
  6. Jack Johnson concert
  7. Trip to Austin to see family, choose wines and visit the best man
  8. Flea market outing to see Ann & sister's booth
  9. And, a staycation scheduled somewhere in the midst of all of this - thankfully

Lots going on but loving it all!

1 comment:

  1. SUCH A busy couple of months! isn't it crazy how busy we've all gotten!? I'm excited about so many on this list! And thanks for mentioning #8 :)

    ReplyDelete