Things I'm Enjoying Today...
- This video is sort of humorous. Its a girl who has found a "USA" section on the ethnic food aisle in Berlin. What is considered American might make you laugh!
- The Italian Dish post on Raspberry Chambord Ice Cream
- Homemade Foccacia at Alexandra Cooks
- Looking at this (yes, not all practical but still fun!) beverage bucket (hopefully it come with a back porch), ebelskiver pancake pan and zoku quick pop maker from Williams-Sonoma.
- Eat Pray Love section at World Market
- Movies... this summer's movies haven't all been great (case in point, Sex and the City 2) but my movie going spirits have been lifted by seeing Despicable Me over the weekend. Mike and I also watched Law Abiding Citizen and It Might Get Loud recently on Instant Netflix. And I've been re-watching 500 Days of Summer on my touch while I work out. Love that movie! AND, I recently saw the preview for Step Up 3D (go ahead and chuckle... its a dance movie, the acting doesn't have to be great) plus Mike and I spotted both Twitch and Joshua from So You Think You Can Dance in the cast). I've gotten really excited about seeing that and Eat Pray Love in August.
- Beauty and the Beast tonight!
- Bridal Brunch & Shower in Orange this weekend with travel buddy Shellie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment