Wednesday, October 28, 2009

How I've Been Passing the Time...

I've been traveling for a few weeks now (and a few weeks in August) so I've had plenty of time to read and plug my ears up with good music. Here's how I've been passing all the time spent in DFW and two airports in Virginia, time spent at 35,000 feet and the time spent in hotels...

Books: Bed of Roses (currently reading), Vision in White, Pack Up the Moon, On the Road, Songs Without Words, Sarah's Key, The Patron Saint of Liars...

Music:


AND. In just a couple of short weeks I will be attending the Regina Spektor concert with Laura A! Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. ok seriously, bomb in a birdcage and everybody are rocking my world. need to move on to regina and will :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been listening to the same three albums non-stop... who would have thought! :)

    Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete