Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First Post!

After lots of inspiration from some blogs that I love to read (Mitzi, Laura Mac, Ashley, Tori and Ann) I too have jumped on the blogging bandwagon!

Hopefully I will be able to share some of my favorite things here as well as write about the exciting things going on in my life right now.

The first of those exciting things is getting engaged to such a great guy. And here we are...


Mike did such a good job at keeping me in the dark and completely surprising me! More stories to follow as we begin the fun/daunting task of planning a wedding!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you started blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are adorable!! We of course think Mike is wonderful too! Great to have you blogging. I may chg ours soon to blogspot. This way I'll be able to update and chg the background etc. without having to ask Marc to program the code to do so. For now it's family.hemeon.com

    ReplyDelete